Monday, December 19, 2005

Lazy Success Holiday Special

I'm sitting here at my kitchen table, knowing full well that I should be busy making preparations. For Christmas, for a new product launch, all kinds of things hanging over my head...

But I couldn't in all honesty leave the keyboard before letting you in on something that has made the biggest impact in my life since, well, The Lazy Way to Success.

And that isn't to say that the Lazy Way to Success is somehow incomplete, it's just that "there are more things in heaven and earth that are dreamt of in your philosophy". As The Bard sayeth. :)

Seriously though, if you were not 100% satisfied with how the year
2005 was for you, I urge you to take a moment to read what my year had in store for me. Strange, wonderful things that turned my life upside down...
http://www.lazywayebook.com/special

And more importantly, how you can use that to effortlessly make your 2006 into ANYTHING you like.
http://www.lazywayebook.com/special

So, without further ado...

Our Absolute Best Wishes for Your New Year,
May It Be Filled To The Brim With Lazy Successes!

Juho Tunkelo

PS. Keep an eye out for something new and wonderful from the Lazy Way camp... possibly even before the year 2005 draws to a close...