Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Best Ebook in 2005?

We're not usually ones to hoist our own petard, but since this time it's Fred's anyway, we'll be glad to do it. :-)

The distinguished Dr. Mani Sivasubramaniam, a doctor, author and online marketer from Chennai, India had this to say about the Lazy Way To Success ebook:

This year, I have read well over 100 books. Many of them were
fantastic. They taught me things, made me laugh, opened up new
vistas of imagination and belief.

But only one of them achieved a paradigm shift.

I ordered and downloaded my ebook version around 10 p.m. last
night. Read it until I couldn't keep my eyes open - and
continued today morning, and sticked with it until I was done.

"The Lazy Way to Success" is a great book for the 'end of year'
season. It's perfect if you're the kind who makes resolutions
and sets goals for the New Year - because it will give you a
whole new frame of thinking to base your planning upon.

Plus, a good laugh always helps :)

By the way, Dr. Mani has written a very powerful book on how to get one's emotions under control and find inner happiness, it's called:

The Emotion Prism -- How To Be Happy When You'd Rather Be Sad

It's a wonderful story with some very powerful wisdom about how to handle emotions in a simple and effective way. I warmly recommend you to check it out.


Juho Tunkelo