Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Guilt of Not Doing 'Work'

One of the greatest breakthroughs of the Lazy Way to Success for me personally has been the gradual realization that I can and should do the very things that I enjoy doing the most.

It hasn't always been easy to spot myself doing the 'harder' things just because it feels like it has more worth. Each time I have been able to catch myself doing that, I notice that I do it because I'm actually avoiding doing something that I REALLY love to do.

It is bizarre when you think about it, but many have the same experience. Preferring to do 'work' instead of the most exhilarating, uplifting things that, on inspection, have much more monetary potential as well.

Going back to the core principles of the Ultimate Performance, as laid out in the book, really helps. Puts you back on track and makes you feel good about doing the very things you love to do.

Right now, I'm using it to ramp up another business while pulling my awareness out of another. It feels fantastic! Try it today, you just might find what you need to be doing right now. :-)

Juho Tunkelo